J.M. Davis Industries, lc. began in 1939 as a Texaco consignee and was located on the Beaufort Waterfront. J.M. Davis Sr., our founder, made the decision to move the company to the Morehead City Waterfront in the early 1950's and expanded our facilities. While we are able to provide service across eastern NC, we support and service Carteret and craven counties on a daily basis.